Monday 14 November 2016

Phillip Island - Churchill Island Farm

On Saturday, we went to Churchill Island Heritage Farm by crossing the bridge to Churchill island. We had a big day and this is how it started. First we got ready and walked to were we see cows getting milked by a farmer and then told what kind of milk it it is and then I milked the cow by softly squishing the udder of the cow. Then we went and saw a sheep get shorn and the farmer almost wrestled it to shear it. After he had shorn it I felt the wool and it was soft. Then we went and saw a sheep dog round up sheep.We watched a girl cracking different whips.








This is a peacock with its feathers out


I am milking a cow

I am on a wagon

Look at me pet this horse

This is the farmer shearing the sheep

I am touching the sheep's wool

This farmer is cracking some whips

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you should be ready to do jobs around the house now you have seen how to do them all. We are looking forward to seeing you at home tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete