Wednesday 16 November 2016

Last Days

We travelled in a big circle back to Melbourne. One night we stayed at the sports ground in Loch. There were a lot of people exercising and walking their dogs. I played with a little boy who was digging up worms. Loch has a suspension bridge. The first time, I was scared because it was moving but I went over it about 10 times.

We drove to Wilson's Promontory. That is as far south as you can go on the mainland. It was cold and wet but at Squeaky Beach I went Pokemon hunting. A lot of people talked to me about Pokemon.

Another night we stayed near Foster at a creek. There were about 20 campers there. One was a Wicked van with graffiti all over it.We went in to Angel Falls. They were good because it as been raining. We were going to stop overnight in Bunyip but Nana was tired so we stopped in a car park at Warragul. On the way today, we drove in to Bunyip. The only bunyip we saw was on a sign. We are back at Suzy's now and tomorrow I will fly home.
I am getting brave

I was a bit nervous 

Here I am next to the soldier

This bridge cost $53,000

I am at Agnes Falls,

What a lovely waterfall

Look, a dead Echidna 

This is the only bunyip we saw.


This is a good view of Squeaky Beach.

Look at me. I am doing Pokemon Go

This is me at Squeaky Beach doing Pokemon

2 comments:

  1. What a nice looking place, Hudson. That beach looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. Hudson. I have been around Wilson's promontory by sea 3 times but never seen it because the weather was so bad. I wasn't sure it really existed until you told us.

    ReplyDelete